- Must be currently enrolled at a college or university or graduated within the past 6 months
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must currently hold a Casino Employee Registration issued by the Division of Gaming Enforcement or have the abiltiy to obtain one
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and skills. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances arise.