- Must have three (3) years of Restaurant/Nightclub Management experience, preferably in a Casino/Resort environment
- Previous experience managing new venue concepts is a plus, with experience in Casino/Resort being most ideal
- Proven leadership abilities with emphasis on creating and maintaining positive work environments
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks in stressful environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Must be knowledgeable of the union contracts
- Experience managing P/L and budgets is a plus
- A valid Alcohol Awareness Card and Food Handler’s License is required and must be obtained before entering this position
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a valid New Jersey Casino Service Registration.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and skills. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances arise.