- Under the direction of the Guest Services Management, the incumbent assists the guest with luggage storage needs and oversees the bell desk operation. Duties include, but not limited to maintaining log books, assisting guests with laundry needs and routine dispatch of bell persons for guest assistance. Also responsible for organizing the bell storage areas, providing guest with general information to ensure pleasant guest experience, overseeing scooter and wheelchair rentals, and entering service order requests into an automated software system.
- Maintain an orderly Bell Desk
- Maintain orderly Bell Storage areas.
- Maintain complete and accurate logs
- Maintain Bell Persons rotations
- Assisting guests with routine questions
- Communicate through telephone and radio conversations
- Manage renting scooters and wheelchairs out in compliance with both Hard Rock and the third-party vendor scooter and wheelchair company.
- Manage dry cleaning and laundry services provided to guests.
- Inputting departmental service orders through a software system.
- Checking in and out luggage, coats, jackets and other items.
- High School diploma or GED is required. In addition, one (1) to three (3) years of Customer Service experience is required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Exceptional command of the English language. Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, holidays, weekends as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed