- Minimum of six (6) months experience in food service or customer service preferred
- Able to work a varied work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Adheres to state liquor laws and beverage control procedures that pertain to serving and handling
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a restaurant in a fast-paced environment, with constant exposure to public and excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).