Under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources, the Recruitment Manager will create and execute the recruitment strategy for the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City. The Recruitment Manager will oversee and lead a team responsible for attracting and retaining top tier, guest service oriented team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determine best sourcing strategies and resources to drive applicant traffic. Develop new, creative recruiting ideas to successfully find talent and place qualified job applicants into existing openings.
- Partner with Company leadership to ensure understanding of positions, recruitment needs, and objectives and properly address challenges.
- Ensure relationships with local schools and other recruiting sources are effective and properly cultivated.
- Remain current with latest recruiting tools, such as social media and candidate retention management capabilities.
- Stay abreast of Company initiatives in order to anticipate and plan recruitment needs and timelines. Communicate all relevant information to Recruitment staff.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts and proceed accordingly.
- Screen and interview candidates and perform reference checks as necessary.
- Act to ensure requisitions are filled in an expeditious manner with top tier, guest service driven candidates. Ensure all processes are streamlined, allowing for the shortest amount of time from the requisition approval to orientation date.
- Ensure proper usage of Applicant Tracking System by staff.
- Serve as a mentor to staff and share expertise in order to problem solve and provide leadership with difficult recruiting challenges.
- Ensure hiring preference is extended to members of the Seminole Tribe and to members of other nationally recognized Native American tribes.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Company benefits programs in order to properly leverage such and attract high caliber candidates.
- Organize and plan job fairs and job shadowing programs.
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conduct personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.