- Drives P&L strength by implementing appropriate programs and systems and provides oversight to ensure adherence to such. Ensures strong fiscal responsibility is demonstrated by staff.
- Utilize and/or create financial reporting tools to properly measure area’s efficiency and financial success. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- Develops and administers operating and capital budgets.
- Conducts or reviews detailed management and operational analyses to ensure ongoing success and efficiency within the department.
- Responsible for specifications and quality of all food and beverage products.
- Controls all labor and food cost percentages.
- Responsible for quality, consistency, and presentation of all food and beverage products delivered to guests.
- Recommends to senior management operational enhancements that support initiatives and promote excellence.
- Monitors profit and loss statements to ensure objectives are met, and recommends corrective actions as required.
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conducts personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Ensures prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Stays abreast of the current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicates pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and team members as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).