Bachelors’ in hotel management, hospitality, marketing and business administration. A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 5 years direct marketing, advertising and brand marketing experience including implementation of digital, mobile and emerging campaigns.
· At least 2 years of social media/web 2.0 experience as an online marketer.
· Have demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media, and application to advertising.
· Experience in leveraging social media platforms for an advertising campaign.
· Understand social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, blogs, etc.
· Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of employee and consumer facing Facebook and other social mediums.
· Strong written skills. Attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats.
· Ability to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of projects/programs.
· Work well under pressure of deadlines.
· Have the ability to exercise a great deal of initiative, forward strategic thinking and independent judgment.
· Experience preferred in brand management, development and implementation.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).