- Two (2) to four (4) years of restaurant management experience in an upscale, trendy establishment required or a combination of education and/or work experience
- Must be able to analyze Food and Beverage data
- Must be able to demonstrate and deliver a high level of service to our guests
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has ability to lead and develop a cohesive outlet team
- Strong computer skills to include MS word, excel, and Pos Systems
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Registration license through the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the back of house of the casino, which can be faced-paced with excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).