- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Some college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of culinary experience and 2 years of culinary management experience required, preferably in a casino and/or hotel environment
- Team-oriented and must enjoy working with and assisting people
- Knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws is necessary
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word required
- Able to exercise sound judgment on an independent basis
- Strict confidentiality is required
- Highly organized, meticulous in their work and pays attention to the small detail
- Willing to do whatever it takes to see to a successful conclusion of any task, project, event, etc at hand
- Initiative, ability and willingness to work unsupervised
- Must be articulate and possess a professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctuality and meeting of deadlines is critical
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).