- Culinary Arts degree preferred with a minimum of 10 years of culinary experience in a restaurant environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of culinary management experience in a restaurant environment required.
- Commitment to occupational and food safety
- Proficient knowledge of software programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities
- Must be able to effectively coach and counsel employees
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).