- High school diploma or GED required, as well as a minimum 5 years of management experience in the food and beverage area or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have proven track record in a high volume capacity preferably in a management position.
- Proven track record in business management and record keeping required.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning chemicals, food service equipment and china, glass, flatware and linen and have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word software programs required.
- Must acquire Serve Safe and HACCP certification
- Bilingual; English/Spanish a plus
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional kitchen setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and skills. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances arise.