- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Hotel Housekeeping role or Hospitality support role
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Must possess the ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance
- Must possess the ability to take charge, make improvements and make decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities
- Must possess good knowledge of computers
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends
- Must be mobile in order to visit guest rooms, storage areas, offices and other spaces
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and skills. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances arise.