Under the direction of the Cage Shift Manager, is responsible for the successful operation of the Casino Cage, Hi-limit Cage, Specialty Banks and General Cashiering areas during an assigned shift. The individual will be accountable for funds, verification of wins, handling customer disputes, enforcing department policies and procedures, and other duties as assigned. The individual will have strong knowledge of Title 31 and tax requirements as it pertains to the gaming operation. The individual will have a strong working knowledge of all areas of the Casino Cage.
• Knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with NJ State Gaming Regulations, Hard Rock AC's Cage Internal Controls and all departmental procedures including Title 31 and tax requirements.
• Assist in performing staff reviews. Enforce all departmental procedures and perform corrective action as required.
• Manages the staff under their control to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Cage.
• Ensures adequate inventories of all operational supplies.
• Handles customer disputes in a professional manner. Performs other duties as assigned including duties of those positions that report to a cage supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED (2 years of college preferred), and 2-3 years of related experience, one of which must be banking or Casino Cash Operations experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
• Must be computer literate in excel, word, and custom in-house programs.