- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible
- Anticipate guests’ service needs
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions
- Speak to guests’ and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language
- Complete open and closing side work duties during the shift
- Complete any additional reasonable requests by management
- Able to work a varied work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed