- Oversee all performances; ensure the safety of all patrons, guests, employees and anyone associated with and during the events.
- Develop a security operations plan for each event ie: location of staff, route for artists
- Coordinate security details outside Hard Rock Live ie: Special Events, club functions.
- Coordinates with Security Managers of featured artists to provide information and guidance to the client in order to obtain accurate security measures.
- Develop Security Operation Plans for Special Events. Schedule staff and coordinate with Special Events Management.
- Establish & implement emergency evacuation plan and training.
- Provide security for all vendors ie: sales of merchandise, transportation of all monies from the sales of merchandise.
- Recruit new employees.
- Train employees: use of radio, physical altercations, verbal altercations, disorderly conduct, guest relations, crowd control, artist escort.
- Write reports and document all incidents related to Hard Rock Live, Entertainment, club or Special Events.
- Supervise approximately 70 employees.
- Provide security for ticket booth operations ie: coordinate the orderly distribution of tickets to special events.
- Oversee placement of all media trucks and equipment to ensure the safety of patrons, guests, employees and artists.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities within the casino/hotel security operation when necessary due to business and operational needs.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed