- Accountable for the financial integrity of the payroll process.
- Develops, implements, and monitors processes to ensure consistent high quality, accurate, and efficient payroll processes.
- Stays current in payroll and payroll tax laws and requirements
- Maintains ongoing development of policies and programs and bring in best practices to offer the most accurate, legally compliant and efficient payroll processes.
- Lead and develop the payroll team and facilitate the weekly payroll process.
- 941 preparation and reconciliation, W2 ongoing review validation testing
- Full understanding of how payroll impacts the balance sheet, and payroll account reconciliations
- Identify opportunities for improvement and takes the lead in advocating payroll operational priorities.
- Analyze complex pay transactions, identify issues that exist and work with various internal operational teams to identify root cause of payroll system issues, assess risk and implement mitigation plans to minimize or eliminate future occurrence.
- Establish and sustain strong on-going collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Provide clear and consistent communication of key business priorities and project status of major initiatives.
- Manages direct report staff to complete projects according to program objectives and key performance indicators.
- Manage a high degree of change in a fast paced, complex, and demanding environment.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting and provide analytics and key business metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience with payroll and payroll tax in a multi-company environment. Vendor management over domestic and global payroll.
- Knowledge of Infinium, ADP, Kronos or related Payroll and Time and Attendance Systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required, with the ability to identify root cause of issues, and ability to collaborate and solve problems permanently and efficiently.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed