- Reviews requisitions; confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Maintains current knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures, quotations, negotiations, contracts, rebates and vendor confidentiality.
- Evaluates and selects suppliers based upon price, quality, availability, reliability and selection of products.
- Solicits quotations, reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Exercises high level of analysis, problem solving, decision making and prioritization on a daily basis.
- Oversees multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Maintains procurement records such as goods, items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality and inventories.
- Expedites delivery of goods, items and services.
Performs all duties as assigned.