Under the direction of the Sous Chef, the incumbent maintains standards established in the preparation and presentation of food including tasting, presentation, and sanitation.
· Assists the Sous Chef and Cook in quality and portion control of product.
· Must be flexible and able to work all kitchen areas.
· Promotes positive customer relations; handles guest complaints.
· Assist other line employees with daily responsibilities.
· Prepare production in accordance with established standards set by Restaurant Chef.
· Sees to the proper labeling, rotation, storage temperature and environment required.
· Strive to eliminate over-production and over-purchasing.
· Maintain quality inventory control of your production.
· Ensure that production and storage areas are maintained in accordance with city and state health department codes.
· Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
· Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area responsibility.